Data Recovery

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 11 22:17:44 UTC 2004

> Before I just let my fingers do the walking, can anyone recommend a data
> recovery shop they've dealt with? I have a HD with data that it would be nice
> to recover, but it's not even detected by the BIOS, let alone a rescue CD or
> floppy.

We had a talk last fall from ActionFront Data Recovery
<http://www.actionfront.com/> who seemed fairly clueful.

It's not cheap, and the results are pretty forcibly limited.

Make sure you unplug your device ASAP, and don't plug it in again lest
you damage it further, if you're heading down this road...
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://cbbrowne.com/info/linuxxian.html