Call for future speakers

hui xu louiehui_xu-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 10 15:08:59 UTC 2004

All,

Is that possibale to broadcast the speach on the internet?

I am living in mississauga and  my working schedule can not allow me to go to the meeting, Because of this I feel I missed a lot of interested topics.

Best regards!
hui

John Vetterli <jvetterli-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org> wrote:
I think another possibility is for developers to give a short talk
about any projects they are currently working on.

Good idea? Bad idea?

JV

--
The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org