payment setup on web store

hui xu louiehui_xu-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 10 14:13:16 UTC 2004

Thanks  Anthony and other people who helped me, It works for me now.

Best regards!
HUI

Anthony Tekatch <anthony-e6QRBlwUI3iaMJb+Lgu22Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
I used PayPal for a while but some customers complained about having to sign
up and also not being able to order from certain countries. Then I switched
to InternetSecure:
http://internetsecure.com

I link to them from my site:
http://www.unihedron.com/projects/spectrum/

After filling out a simple form for quantity, the customer is directed to
InternetSecure and can be validated instantly.

It's a bit expensive (about $25/month) but the sales seem to have gone up to
help for that.

Good luck,
Anthony

--