Free Hardware at August 10th TLUG meeting.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 9 23:55:53 UTC 2004

Just to help encourage folks to show up at the August 10th TLUG meeting I
will have some free stuff. First I will have a few of the "Unreal Tournament
2003" posters that I gave away at the last NewTLUG, and the last TLUG
meeting (in case anyone missed those events). Second I will have some free
hardware, say at least enough for 10 people, what hardware you ask? Well
that will be a surprise... still a few hints:

- They are fairly small, after all I plan to come from reSource with these
10+ units in my backpack.
- As far as I can tell these units have never been used operationally, in
other words new stuff.
- They do have a USB connector on them.
- They are supported under Linux.

Want to know more? Well, come out to the August 10th TLUG meeting...

Colin McGregor