Instant Messaging Woes

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 9 18:05:28 UTC 2004

Some of the IM clients use port 80 when their other port is blocked. I know MSN does this. The only way to block this is to start using an application proxy.

I may not be able to control who they chat with, but it would nice to have log files for reference.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager
Lynch Digital Media Inc