Thanks -> was: scp -r ssh cx refused

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 8 00:15:31 UTC 2004

Thanks everyone for your help. I installed ssh server and started it. I
created a directory on the knoppix machine and copied the .slt file
(Mozilla Messenger) over via scp -r

All of this I did with your generous help.

Thank you.

I love knoppix 3.1 Live (installed to hard disk)! I'm not going to budge
from this distribution for a while -- took me a couple of years to find it.

: )

Chris