hack attempt - what to do

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 7 19:21:32 UTC 2004

I've had a similar thought of using viral-like infections as an an
anti-virus and/or real-time cracking prevention scheme a few times.

The biggest problem though (I think) is that in an age where the public
lives in constant fear of spam and viruses, would it be accepted
socially?

While I don't hold out much hope for a yes to the above question, I do
have a technical question:

Would it be possible to solidly identify the worm by it's actions -
while it's attempting it's break-and-enter?

Thanks for the heads up.  I agree totally with Maddison - the TLUG list
is great!

--
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avalonweb/

PGP Public Key: