linuxtag.org abandoned?

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 6 17:49:12 UTC 2004

Does anyone out there subscribe to debian-knoppix-MC8LlOuzQ+Zg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org?

I receive mail from that list but can't post to it -- I get delivery
failures trying to email debian-knoppix-MC8LlOuzQ+ZTeqIcxkLZrQ at public.gmane.org

I get delivery failures trying to email mailman-owner-MC8LlOuzQ+ZTeqIcxkLZrQ at public.gmane.org

I got an email through to (no delivery error) -- but no response from --
the "administrator".

This is the Postfix program at host hydra.linuxtag.uni-kl.de.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<mailman-owner-MC8LlOuzQ+Zg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org>: Command died with status 1:
    "/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner mailman"

Is everyone at linuxtag.org being held hostage?

Yet, I get these confirmations that everything is fine:

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your linuxtag.org
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, debian-knoppix-request-MC8LlOuzQ+Zg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner-MC8LlOuzQ+ZTeqIcxkLZrQ at public.gmane.org  Thanks!

Passwords for aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org:

List                                     Password // URL
debian-knoppix-MC8LlOuzQ+Zg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org              knoppixchris
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/mailman/options/debian-knoppix/aitken%40onlink.net

If I follow the above link everything on my account looks fine. I don't
see anything that indicates I don't want mail or would rather have it in
digest form or anything like that...

I've emailed Klaus (the "K" in "knoppix"?). The email form page advises
he'll get back to me in four weeks.

Anyone know anything about this?

Chris