Knoppix 3.1 in German

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 4 21:45:31 UTC 2004

I like knoppix hard disk installation. It has a nice blend of office and
multimedia stuff. However I am working in the German KDE. I äm assuming
it is KDE that is in German because some of the individual applications
are in English. I äm having trouble emailing debianßknoppix"linuxtag.org
)and no it äs not a German kezboard problem= because I äm just usine
Replz To.