Bell Sympatico Speed Stream modem: won't talk to Ethernet card

Grant Cullen grant.cullen-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 1 19:24:59 UTC 2004

I am banging my head against sympatico as well, but one thing I did get from
them is the modem has an http interface.  Its address is 192.168.2.1.  When
you connect a windows box directly to it and use their software it sets the
computer to 192.168.2.2.

Usually they want you to connect to the modem for debugging purposes, this
should do it.

Grant Cullen
JADALL Consulting Ltd.
grant.cullen-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org