Stores that carry SuSE

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 28 22:17:18 UTC 2004

> Thanks, but I'm looking for 9.1.

Umm, 9.1 is not out yet... it's shipping 8-May.
Try this link: http://www.suse.com/us/company/suse/retailers/index.html
I pre-ordered my copy from the SuSE online store.

UofT Computer/Book Store often times takes way too long to get things
in, Camelot.ca has a history of screwing up my orders, and
Indigo/Chapters/World's Biggest are fucktards when it comes to software.

Don't know about Amazon, but everything else I've ordered from them has
been a pretty positive experience.

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.