TLUG Coup D'etat

Duncan MacGregor dbmacg-j4iOX5ZKO4mumhQq9Hcxfg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 28 13:25:31 UTC 2004

I agree with the points made. U of T is fine for me.

While the College Street Car is out of service (until November 2004), it is
best to reach the campus from the Spadina car, or from Queen's Park Subway
station. From there, a diagonal path leads northwest to King's College
Circle, and our usual haunts.

Metered parking is available all the way around King's College Circle, which
is handy to the buildings we usually meet in. By car, it is best reached from
Wellesley St., going due west from Bay and going under the bridge.

So that leaves the AV problem.

What is the problem about AV hook-up?