Toronto store for Sun -> VGA adapter?

Mike Kirk mike.kirk-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 26 10:19:15 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I haven't had luck on tor.forsale.computers, so I'm asking here. Apologies
if it's not appropriate.

I recently bought a Sun Ultra 10 used with Gentoo installed. I'd like to use
it with a PC monitor, but I can't find any stores in my area that stock the
adapter I need (http://www.computerplug.com/adapter_13w3vga1.htm). I'm
hoping that some Unix guru in this list will know of a store in the GTA that
stocks these?

I can order it online, but I'm more interested in finding a store that may
also sell other Unix workstation parts/adapters/cables that I can go stroll
through looking for interesting trinkets... every store I've visited so far
is striclty PC parts only.

Thanks!