Out of office (fwd)

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 24 22:38:27 UTC 2004

On Saturday 24 April 2004 16:17, Peter L. Peres wrote:

> For Pete's sake put a filter on this guy already.

Bah, top poster ;-)

The message is quite annoying, the autoresponder is not even smart enough to
limit itself to one message per day.

FWIW, I emailed the guy privately and asked him to look into his out of office
software ... it wasn't clear to me that anyone had made any attempt to
contact the guy,