Killing spam

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 23 04:03:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 01:09:48AM -0400, William Park wrote:
> For me, I delete Microsoft Swen spams from my public POP accounts, and
> reject it during DATA portion of SMTP connection on my own Sendmail
> server.  The pattern I use to identify Swen worm is
>     boundary="[a-z]+"

Microsoft Netsky spams are getting bothersome.  At 42kB each, 4 of them
are same as 1 Swen worm.  FYI, they can be identified by
    boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016"
    boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001B_01C0CA8...B015D10"

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution/training/migration, Thin-client