cable modem activity

Sergey Semenyuk serge_ss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 21 22:30:24 UTC 2004

Well, the trick is not in port-scanning. DSL's are pretty much crapped with
excessive traffic, and, as I have noticed, sometimes not specifically
targeted, although I had around 10000 incoming connection requests/day
blocked by firewall.  I think it's irrelevant. Just a thought what could
make your modem flash with all its LEDs (ha, very optimistic one).

Sergey