Killing spam

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 20 23:33:04 UTC 2004

I haven't used spam filter in Mozilla, but my experience with SA has
been very positive. I have not had a false positive since I initially
trained SA. I get the occassional false negative, but I think that this
is a result of my wacky computer setup and not SA. I run SA as a daemon
and I find that sometimes when I have maxed out the cpu on my server,
compiling kde for example, SA doesn't mark mail. However, even with this
problem I only have a couple of false negative per month. It is really
nice.
Noah

--
Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"