PHP SafeMode

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 18 20:47:58 UTC 2004

On Sunday 18 April 2004 16:03, Sidney Shapiro wrote:

> How can I disable php safe mode for one domain on my server? I am
> running RH 7.3. I think there is a vconf file or something that needs to
> be added?

Pasting something similar to the following into your apache config might do
the trick, otherwise not sure:

    php_value safe_mode 0

I would put it within the appropriate virtualhost config.  Let us know how it
works out.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg==@public.gmane.org>                 http://www.wehave.net/