Linux tax software

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg== at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 18 15:56:08 UTC 2004

> Jing Su wrote:
> >
> > I did mine using http://www.cutetax.ca.
>
> Did it work well under Linux?
>
> It looks a fairly simple site, and is quite a bit cheaper that ufile.

Yes it did.  It's all web-driven, and I did it using Firefox browser
(under Linux).

That site is really for people that have simple tax setups.  I'm a student
so I have a really simple tax situation.  The forms are all very simple,
and use standard HTML.  No overly complex javascript or anything like
that.  Clean, simple, and works (at least for me).

It even gives you the option of producing a PDF proof, of all the CRA
forms filled out so you can download it and proof-read what will get sent.

-Jing