Web hosting software - replacement for Ensim

Ilya Palagin ilyapalagin-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 17 22:11:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience with a good hosting software?  I've
used Ensim WebAppliance, but the current version is dropped, new one is
released for RH Enterprise (unacceptable because of its price) / Fedora
(unacceptable because of a short life of the current version).  Ensim
support told me that they aren't going to produce applilcations for
Linux other than RH, so now I'm looking for something different.

Regards,
Ilya.