istop

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 17 01:54:07 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 19:17, Noah John Gellner wrote:

> My question is, what experiences have people had switching services from
> sympatico/ golden / whoever. I would like to make the switch for next
> month, but don't want to end up with a downtime nightmare.

In my case Sympatico stopped working and upon changing my username/password I
was immediately connected with istop.  Then the next day Bell got around to
physically disconnecting me (dumb considering that they should have known I
was going to just need "plugging" back in.  Anyway, I believe that I had 2
days of downtime before being reconnected.  I'm not sure if this is normal, I
did provide istop with my Sympatico cancellation number.