istop

Julian C. Dunn lists-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 16 22:00:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Peter Pieczora wrote:

> Quick question to all of you who use istop.com as their ISP, regarding their
> SLA (service level agreemen). Is it something you guys would recommend or
> not?

I have not found a need for it. I considered it, but iStop has been so
reliable (only one unexpected instance of downtime in months, when their
core router blew up) convinces me that they are stable enough to not
warrant paying for it.

- Julian

-- Julian C. Dunn, B.A.Sc.  <jdunn-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org>
-- Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.
-- Phone: (416) 669-3073    PGP Key: 0x2B9F9D3E
-- OpenTrend: Reliable, secure solutions to real world problems.