My usb_storage script.

Sergey Kuznetsov skuznets-WRMZ5ucGVl4BXFe83j6qeQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 15 15:15:55 UTC 2004

On April 15, 2004 02:32 am, David J Patrick wrote:
> Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I promised TLUGers to to send my hotplug USB storage script.
> >
> >Here we go. It works like charm for me for both digital camera and
> >USB key.
>
> Alright ! can't wait to try it !

    Just try it, then =)
     Lemme know if there is any issues with it? I think you know my cell phone
number, therefore you can call me if you'll have any issues. Or you can call
me to my office phone number.

PS: If someone will try the script, just send me a feedback, what's want to be
improved there.
Right now I am trying to finish my daemon, who doing some kind of CD-ROM
autoplay stuff. It's not automount, it's recognizes the type of CD media,
trying to distinguish between audio CD, data CD (VCD/SVCD/MP3/MPEG1,2,3,4)
files and
to start xine player in full screen mode.
At this moment I have support only for Audio CD and VCD/SVCD, and I am trying
to make clean up the logic for MP3/MPEG logic.

--
All the Best!
Sergey Kuznetsov