Tonight's meeting

Chris F.A. Johnson c.f.a.johnson-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 20:24:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Drew Sulivan wrote:

>     *Date:*  	April 13, 2004
> *Time:* 	7:30pm
> *Location:* 	Galbraith Building, U of T
>
> For directions, see http://oracle.osm.utoronto.ca/map/
>
> *Room:* 	GB244
> *Speaker:* 	Chris F.A. Johnson

    As there may not be a projector available for tonight's
    presentation, I have put most of the material I will be covering
    on my web site <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/tlug> in text,
    PostScript and PDF formats.

    If you are going to attend, you may find it helpful to print out
    some of these files, particularly pop[1-5], and have them for
    reference at the meeting.

    I may be adding a few more files before I leave the house.

--
	Chris F.A. Johnson                      http://cfaj.freeshell.org