Storage on Floppy

John Wildberger wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 12:06:00 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 10:28 am, Taavi Burns wrote:

> You were not very specific as to what distribution or filesystem you were
> using. If you have any interest in finding out why this happened to you, it
> would be helpful.
>
> And remember: floppies are flaky!

What I said applies to a Mandrake 9.1 system. The Floppy is an external USB
Floppy.
I only posted this as a curiousity item with the thought in mind that it might
interest someone.
One respondent found it necessary to "troll" me.
I think that this type of exploration is more useful than talking about
political issues for any length. I will refrain from bringing such matters to
the attention of the group again.
John