Toronto Star today

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 12 13:57:40 UTC 2004

Fraser Campbell <fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Interesting Toronto Star business section today.  All articles (5 pages) in
> the business section are about Linux with one exception.  Is this a
> reflection of the level of Linux hype, the sad state of the Star or just a
> very, very slow news day ;-)

It's a build up to RealWorldLinux tomorrow.  I bet that there's a RWL ad in
there somewhere ;)

That reminds me.  If anyone wants a discount, both CLUE and NewTLUG have
discount codes [25% off any paid registration]:

> Not much time left, however I don't recall seeing any info being
> distributed previously. Did I miss it? BTW, if NewTLUG members use their
> conference discount code, they will receive a 25% discount on all
> conference paid sessions.
> CODE: L220 FOR NEWTLUG
> CODE: A107 FOR CLUE
> (Both receive a 25% conference discount)

Go to:
        http://www.realworldlinux.com
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                            starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada