Hello there

Rob Sutherland rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 12 02:15:32 UTC 2004

On 11 Apr 2004 17:13:13 -0400
Stephen <roulton623-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> How is every one doing?
>
> I have downloaded a java plugin for netscape 6 for linux. I looked for
> installation instructions and couldn't find any.
>
> I was wondering if any of you would tell me how to install a *.bin
> plugin into my browser.

Hey Steve :-) It's been so long since I've installed Netscape I can't remember much
excwpt that it involved making a symlink to the JRE library from your plugin directory
under the main netscape install directory.

I've been using Firefox for a while and it's pretty cool. Here's the link for the download:

and the plugin

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/en-AU/linux.html#Java and the Java plugin install

Take care,

Rob