Spam fighting tools

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 7 02:35:04 UTC 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 13:30, Wil McGilvery wrote:

> I have been looking at TMDA as well. How did your customers/vendors react?

Just fine.  One response was "cute, when can I get it?" other than that there
has been no response.  People send their confirmation email and get added to
my whitelist automatically, they do so apparently without a second thought
(since I've never been questioned on it).

There have been 3 legitimate emails for which no confirmations were received,
I don't know why these people didn't confirm their emails but I suspect that
it due to the nature of the emails ... all of them were one liner replies
("thanks", "cool") to mailing list messages, I suspect the sender didn't care
enough to bother with me getting their message.

All individuals who I legitimately need to communicate with, but who I forgot
to put on my whitelist, added themselves to my whitelist without issue
(probably between 20 and 30 people so far).