recommendations for a DVD burner

DanG dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 4 21:57:31 UTC 2004

I suggest an LG DVD-RW drive like the 8x LG-GSA-4081B. It's worked like a
charm for me for all media like DVD-RAM, DVD+-R/RW and CD-R/RW. Never had a
single problem and it's rated one of the best performing drives. Plus I have
seen this drive for as low as $123.00 now at Logic Computer warehouse.
Pretty awesome deal. I paid $170 for mine not more than 6 weeks ago.

						Dan