list etiquette

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 4 19:55:13 UTC 2004

At 09:23 AM 04/01/2004, Alex wrote:
>The most basic rules about list etiquette that I can think of are 1) you
>should only send stuff that you think the whole list will be interested in
>and 2) related to that, keep it on topic.

The other basic mailing list etiquette is to edit out the parts of the
message that don't help maintain the context of the message you are
replying to. It helps keep the size of messages to a minimum and helps
those who get mailing list messages in digest form.

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"