meeting topic for this month

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 1 19:32:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 02:21:29PM -0500, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
>     I have been confirmed for April 13 by Robert Brockway; this is the
>     topic:

Great, thanks! :)

TLUG: please update your web site to provide the correct contact
information re. presentations. Matt is not the current contact person for
meetings. And if you decide that you would like to have me present at some
point, please drop me an email. In the mean time -- I'll drop the subject.
I've more than exhausted myself trying to volunteer to give a
presentation.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin