Favourites to bookmark.htm

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 22 23:50:02 UTC 2003

Does anyone know how to save import Windows Favourites into linux
Netscape? A google search returned some peripherally--related material,
but nothing to go from Windows to linux. The other way around is easy,
as is from Netscape in Windows to Netscape in linux. Trying to simply
save the Favourites folder as a bookmark.htm renders it useless.

linuxquestions.org almost gave me a how-to, but, as other hits I got, it
assumes that the file is already in bookmark.htm format.

I work at different machines throughout the day and if I see a good site
I want to bookmark it - in IE or Netscape, and then update the bookmark
(or Favourites folder) in the other machine.

Chris