Question regarding dynamic DNS

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 29 19:36:16 UTC 2003

I've used no-ip.com for about the last year and a half.  Their support so
far has been great, and very little downtime (i.e. updates failed for all
of three hours once).
However, they don't support TXT records for Freeswan's OE.  I've heard
rumours that there is a dynamic IP provider that does, but I'm heading for
static IP anyway.
Kareem

William Park said:
> Which Dynamic DNS do you (TLUG users) use?  I only know of <dyndsn.org>
> which resolves <yourname.dyndsn.org> to your dynamic IP.  Would you
> recommend them?  If not, then which one?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
> Linux solution for data management and processing.

      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611
  Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
    -- Confucius