MS Shenanigans

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 27 07:22:41 UTC 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Byron Sonne wrote:

> > and actually got one of the authors fired from AtStake, a company formed
> > by the once oh-so-self-righteous L0pht group:
>
> I heard the guy who got canned was actually their CTO. Oh well, l0pht
> became a bunch of sell out corporate whores with @stake. Mudge et al:
> hope the money was worth it you tools.

All one can say about such a canned report is, the money they spent to
quench it demonstrates its value and the truth in it beyond any further
explanation, and increases the value of the report by at least the amount
of influence (or belief in its power) and money paid to get it canned. It
simply means that the report is up to date and flawless, and that they
cannot find anything to refute or attack it yet (but they are looking
hard). Very nice.

thank you for the links,

Peter