MacIntoshes

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 26 12:59:21 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 21:55, Howard Gibson wrote:
>    Does anyone know of a bulletproof strategy for sending email to Mac OS/X users?
>
>    I just tried to forward a file using Sylpheed.  The recipient has replied saying that she cannot read MIME attachments.  I do not have access to her machine, so I do not know what she is seeing on her screen.

For larger attachments or files that I need to distribute to more than a
couple of people, I usually stick the file somewhere on my http/ftp
server then send a link.  You may have to revert to this here.

Though it strikes me as very odd that OSX can't deal with MIME
attachments.

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611