Fwd: Re: [Oralux] Oralux in Ottawa

Andrew Malcolmson andzy-ZTO5kqT2PaM at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 24 14:14:55 UTC 2003

No one responded to this.

Oralux/Emacspeak aside, if any one here can be in Ottawa for the 7th-8th
and want to help represent open source software, or maybe make a pitch
for your FLOSS-oriented business to the feds, this sounds like the
chance.

BTW: I found this link to a Federal new technology showcase/demo
facility in Hull PQ featuring open source technologies

http://www.pwgsc.gc.ca/db/text/archives/2002/fall2002/article008-e.html

We need one of these in Toronto.

[Oralux stuff ... ]