OT, vehicular notebook holder

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 21 06:18:45 UTC 2003

>>If you don't need to access it while driving, a couple of bungee cords
>>will hold it down on a seat.

God no I won't be looking at it while driving. The seat is on a slant
though and I want to keep the notebook horizontal. Bungees aren't a bad
idea, but the nature of my car seating combined with my desire to have
unimpeded access to the keyboard (when parked and stationary) leads me
to think it wouldn't work out so well. I also need to secure it on two
axes so a criss-cross of bungees sounds like a pain.

It wouldn't be such a hassle 'cept for the pigtail connector to the wnic
is a little tender and the main 10' antenna wire is somewhat unwieldy
thicknet type stuff.

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.