Bob Young. Redhat, 3pm, Oct 8 Seneca College

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 21 00:40:35 UTC 2003

On 09/20/2003 08:44:40 PM, Teodor Iliescu wrote:
> It is at the Seneca at York campus. Wednesday, October 8th, 3:15pm, Room:TBA

That sucks.  I'll be teaching a class then... in the same building though.  If
there's going to be any sort of beer-related gatherings afterward, let me
know.

BTW, if any of you have never been to the new TEL building (technology
enhanced learning), it's just next door to S at Y, and it's pretty cool.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant