Unusual Quantities of Spam?

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 18:21:41 UTC 2003

JoeHill said:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:59:15 -0400
> Drew Hamilton <awh-z32R3RYGf1M at public.gmane.org> uttered:
>

>> Wow, that's pretty snobbish and elitist.  No wonder nobody likes
>> computer geeks.
>
> and the "No sense of Humour Award" goes to... ;-)

It's funny 'cause it's true!  Both of them!

Thanks for the quotes, you've officially made my wall :)

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611

  There is another which states that this has already happened.

    -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe