Wireless Service for a small town

teddymills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 17:12:43 UTC 2003

12 years ago the "cool tools" where a lot more expensive than they are now.
Imagine a server farm or even a unix server 12 years ago? $$$$$$$$$$

Even as recently as in the 90's I used to buy one CDR at $15USD EACH in
Chicago,
and thought it was a bargain.  I remember selling some used 16MB SIMMS for
$500 cash, each.

I used to live in small Northern town, and yes, I agree. They more rustic.
"root" to them, means the stuff in the ground.

What about a car trip out to this location?