[Fwd: [u-u] SCO event :|]

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 14:57:34 UTC 2003

>> Fair enough, I guess my biggest concern is that if it's handle
>> improperly that we would end up looking like childish anarchists
>
> Your sentiment is certainly understandable and no doubt the higher road,
>  but sometimes, just sometimes, people need a good kick in the balls in
> order to smarten up. Talk is cheap.

Agreed, but it's no less cheap than stupidity. :)  I'm not sure we have
the boot big enough to do any good on SCO's balls, so execrcising some
discretion until someone shows up with the size 15 boot who can deliver
the swift kick is not necessarily out of order or toothless. :)

--
Keith Mastin
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.