Xerox 3110

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 18 19:24:16 UTC 2003

Thanks John, this is solid info. I will look into it further. My
calculations showed 6 cents/page using the specified Xerox original refill
toner. I'm also interested in getting this to work under older linux
distros (2.2 kernels) with or without backpatching drivers.

thank you very much, this was very useful,

Peter