Recommended Hardware project propoal [was The most recent meeting]

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 17 05:31:03 UTC 2003

If I can toot my own horn for a moment; tracking best-of-breed hardware
is what I do for a living. I am not the cheapest and I will admit that
right up front but I am really pretty good at picking out uber-reliable
components and verifying linux-compatibility. I am working on
integrating what I know into a website which, once it is up, will
hopefully be something you guys and gals could reference even if you buy
it somewhere else. (I am not a retail store so I wouldn't mind helping
out by e-mail even if you have plans to grab stuff elsewhere - I aim
mostly at hardware and machines for companies).

Seeing how I can't program to save my life it might be a way I could
give back to the community rather than normally leaching info like I
normally do ;).

Madison