[Fwd: [u-u] SCO event :|]

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 15 22:35:11 UTC 2003

Oh now, pies and eggs are for politicians, we're geeks! We've got to
come up with something subtly devious, something that the SCO people
wouldn't even catch onto until it was far too late :) Oh, and I have a
small micro-cassette recorder to document the fun. (I somehow doubt
video or digital cameras will be allowed after recent events).

Madison