Scribus

Mike Kallies mgjk-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 12 19:56:50 UTC 2003

Keith Mastin wrote:
> Can the gimp warp bitmaps for 360i? I have some proprietary software that
> has a few problems when warping.

I haven't done anything very exciting with panoramas in the GIMP, I've
just done a little bit of retouching and rather crude manual warping.

But on my to-do list... a while back there was a lot of rant regarding a
fellow producing a set of filters and some patent holder smiting his
creation:

http://www.sslug.dk/patent/fri-software-med-problemer

But just now that you mention it, I think I found a mirror(!)...

http://home.no.net/dmaurer/%7Edersch/Index.htm

When I have some time, I'm going to give this stuff a whirl.

-Mike