Qmail folders

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 12 01:36:38 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 20:15, Jay wrote:
> > Hi Jay,

In my qmail setup, I have more in the maildir's than an empty
directory.  Also, any of the subfolders that show up in an IMAP client
start with a period, so it sounds like maildir is something slightly
more complicated that just a directory structure.

Glad to hear maildirmake worked.  I'll remember that trick for the next
system I set up.

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611