Problems With List?

Andrew Malcolmson andzy-ZTO5kqT2PaM at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 11 14:26:58 UTC 2003

Lloyd D Budd wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 16:31, Andrew Malcolmson wrote:
>

>>If anyone has tried this and not liked it I'd like to know why because
>>it seems like a big convenience win with no downside other than needing
>>to know how to use a newsreader.
>

> Search is much more common in emails than newsreaders.

True.  My Mozilla news only allows me to search newsgroups by Sender and
  Subject.  I don't know if other newsreaders are better or if this is a
Usenet limitation.

Normally you could search TLUG on Gmane at:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.tolug

but searching is presently out of order with a fix estimated in the next
  week or so.