[Fwd: Support Ticket ID 12745 Has Been Replied To]

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 23:01:56 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 18:37, Byron Sonne wrote:
> > Again, it's a shameless plug because I'm the senior admin....
>
> Don't underestimate the value of that kind of a plug; I'd trust a
> list-member's word over some piece of typical hardcopy marketing propaganda.

If the senior admin, or anyone else with enough interest to plug their
own company, is on this list that's already +1 for that company in my
books.  It shows that the company is more than just a number, *and* that
at least someone in the company knows that PC's exist with an OS other
than Windows.  Stating that they work for the company upfront is simply
being honest and transparent.  I like that too in a company.

I will of course take their advice knowing that they work for the
company and as such are somewhat biased, but I won't discount it either.

</my two cents>

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611