Project / Workgroup Management

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 20:31:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:57:04PM -0400, Wil McGilvery wrote:
> I have been looking at phpgroupware and they have the basic groupware modules and a couple of project management modules as well.
>
> Maybe this would do the trick for you.

In my experience PHPGroupWare is amazingly buggy, having idiotic syntax
errors in release versions, that were filed as bugs in the release
candidates, checked in to the cvs version, but not actally fixed in the
branch that was about ot be released, and hence the bug stayed in the
release version.  It feels like a mess to work with, the bugs drive you
nuts, and the maintainers seem incompetent based on their quality of
releases and bug tracking skills.

I have given up on it entirely.  It looked promising, but it really
isn't worth the frustration to me.

Tutos isn't bad for some of the things phpgroupware does.

Lennart Sorensen