Out of Office Replies

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 17:02:24 UTC 2003

That is only good if the person is using a mail server and onlt if the server is configured properly.

The same tool that sends those same annoying messages can be configured to omit certain addresses such as user groups. That way individual recipients know that you are skipping town, but the rest of us are happy in our ignorance.

It is all in the hands of the user.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager